kindly read the exhibition rules and regulations. By participating in Iran
Ridex 2018, you confirm that you have read and accepted the general Exhibition
Rules and Regulations.
Exhibition Rules and Regulations
(GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS)
* The organizer, Arano Co. preserves the right for
acceptance or rejection of the applications and will not be liable for any
* Participant is
responsible for any damages to the stands equipment and furniture and should
compensate the losses according to the organizers announcement.
* The registration will be approved only after receiving the receipt of the
payment of 100% of the rental charges together will the application form
,otherwise the application will not be considered by the organizer.
* The organizer is fully authorized to determine or change(if necessary) the
location of the stands.
* A first come first serve basis will be applied in the registration process
and stand allocation .
* If there is any Iranian agents responsible for the participation procedures ,
the agent should be introduced in an official letter by the original company .
* Any delay occurring in the payment of the rental charges will entitle the
organizer to withdraw from the contract for the entire allocated space.
* To avoid any probable difficulty regarding the money transfer, the rental
charges should be paid in Euro .
* Participant is not allowed to sublet or share his allocated space with others
without prior consent of the organizer.
* Participant wishing to cancel his participation or reduce the requested space
should inform the organizer at least 45 days prior to the exhibition. In this
case 20% of the rental charges will be confiscated by the organizer and the
rest 80% will be returned to the exhibitor. Any cancellation or space reduction
less than 45 days before the exhibition will be rejected and no reclamation
will be accepted.
* Inserting the exhibitors data in the official book (catalogue) of the fair is
obligatory. So the exhibitor is obliged to supply the organizer requested
information and pay the relevant charges, ultimately 45 days prior to the
* General watching of halls and pavilions will be provided for the whole period
of the fair, participants are obliged to safeguard their stand and exhibits
during the visiting hours. The halls will be duly locked and sealed after the
* To avoid any probable loss during the fair, participants are advised to
insure their goods and equipments.
* The exhibitors are obliged to be present in their stand, up to the last day 5
p.m. and not allowed to repack the exhibits. Participants are not allowed to
put their exhibits or equipment in the aisles. Otherwise the occupied space
will be calculated and the area will be charged as two times bigger.
* Spot sale is prohibited during the fair and if not considered, the organizer
is authorized to prevent it or even close the exhibitors stand. But the
exhibitors are allowed to release definitely one or two samples out of each
type of their goods and sell them after the fair. No letter of credit or order
registration is needed in this case.
* Extra furniture and equipment are available upon the exhibitors request the
rental charges for these extra facilities should be paid to the organizer on
due time and according to the relevant price list.
* Construction, decoration and setting up the stands and good should be
completed 48 hours before the opening of the fair and all unnecessary materials
and empty cases should be removed from the fair ground.
* If the stand is constructed in 2 floors; the space of the second floor will
be charged upon the basis of 50% of the rental charges per square meter .
* Participants should vacate their space not later than 48 hours after the
termination of the fair, otherwise the organizer will remove the left articles
directly and in this case the exhibitor is responsible for any damages to his
articles and also should pay the expenses of transportation and stoke7keeping
of the goods.
* If the payments are not acted completely by the participants, the organizer
is allowed to confiscate the participants exhibits. If the value of the
exhibits is less than the assigned charges, the organizer is entitled to take
legal action for the settlement.
* Printed materials such as brochures, pamphlets, posters,… and also audio
visual cassettes or CDs should be checked by the organizer before displaying or
distributing in the fair. Environmental publications such as slogans, placards,
and wall writing … will be subjected to additional charges followed by the
prior approval of the organizer.
* Alcoholic drinks, drugs, signs, pictures or films contrary to the Islamic
rules are strictly forbidden in the stands.
* Importing goods and machineries should be sent to the customs warehouse after
the termination of the fair.
* Flammable articles and empty boxes are banned from storage in the halls.
* The exhibitor or his official representative should be actively present in
the stand during the whole visiting hours.
* Participants banners or signboards must be put within the area of their
allocated sites ultimately 160cm .above the stand.
* Participants not utilizing the organizers facilities for erecting their
stands should submit two series of the layout of their stand construction,
together with the layout of internal electric extension at least 45 days before
the fair. These layouts should be confirmed by the technical department of the
fair. Otherwise must be changed according to the organizers instructions.
* Participants requiring water supply, telephone connection, internet or 3
phase electricity for their stand should apply for them at least 45 days before
the fair. Relevant charges will be calculated and should be paid before ending the
fair.(the forms are available upon your request)
* Participants must inform the organizer about their machinery that consumes
electricity more than 5 kw/h at least45 days before the fair. Extra charges for
electricity and water consumption should be paid by the exhibitor upon the organizers
* Participants wishing to display heavy, high or voluminous machines or
products should inform the organizer at least 45days prior to the event.
*Exhibitors are reminded of the need to consult their Insurance Company or
Insurance Brokers to cover themselves fully against all risks at the
Exhibition. Particular attention is drawn to the need for the following:
7 Abandonment Insurance: As the Exhibition Organizers are not obliged to
ret7urn any money paid for space in the event of cancellation or restriction of
7 Stands, Fixtures and Similar Insurance: All risks on loss or damage to the
Exhibitor's property, fixtures, fittings and all other property of a similar
nature such as personal effects of directors, principals and employees whilst
on the Premises and transit risks from the Exhibitor's premises and return.
7 Public Liability: Liability to the public may arise out of the Exhibitor's
activities and must be covered by insurance.
* The exhibitors will be informed by the organizer about all the details and
instructions in circular letters. The organizer doesn’t accept the consequences
of disregarding these circular letters.
* Oral agreements are valid only after they been confirmed in writing and
* In case of occurring unexpected and force majeure events, such as war,
anarchy, natural disasters … which may postpone the fair or cancel it at all, the
organizer is not liable for losses and no claim on damages or returning the
money is accepted.
* Any claims by the exhibitors against the organizer will be accepted only up
to 30 days after the termination of the fair. All complaints must be
preliminary brought to the notice of the organizer before they are taken to any
other legal bodies.
* These regulation are adjusted in accordance with the rules & laws of
international fairs .So the exhibitors are requested to read and follow them